Westfield NJ Employment Lawyers Provide Trustworthy Counsel
Accomplished Westfield firm has a national reputation in labor matters
Litigating a labor or employment matter requires a strong commitment and knowledgeable legal counsel. At Cashdan & Kane, PLLC, our attorneys have won favorable results for clients in Westfield New Jersey and Washington, D.C., since 1991. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our accomplished advocates understand how to handle all types of workplace legal matters, including discrimination, retaliation and contractual claims. From New Jersey offices in Westfield, Newark and Jersey City, along with our District of Columbia location, we advise employees and employers in situations involving private businesses, professional offices and government work.
Attorneys deliver exceptional representation to NJ and Washington, D.C., clients
Whatever the particular circumstance might be, you can rely on us to put you in the best possible position during any employment law matter because of our:
- Strong recommendations — Former clients and professional colleagues frequently recommend us when people they know have a labor or employment issue. Firm partners David Cashdan and Michael Kane have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Assertive representation — Whether you’re a worker, manager or executive, we understand the heavy toll that an employment issue can take. That is why we aggressively pursue a successful result so that your case can be resolved promptly and favorably.
- Caring advocacy — For clients throughout the United States, we offer comprehensive labor and employment representation in a caring, professional manner. As we work to resolve your short-term concerns, we build lasting relationships by helping you anticipate long-term consequences.
Our reputation and courtroom track record serve our clients well during settlement negotiations. However, when litigation is necessary, we are effective, determined litigators.
Knowledgeable advocates secure favorable results in workplace disputes
In Washington, D.C., and New Jersey, we represent clients in all types of workplace issues, including cases relating to:
- Labor and employment — We are proficient labor and employment attorneys who consistently find creative ways to safeguard our clients’ interests.
- Severance agreements and employment contracts — Our experienced lawyers advise clients on the preparation, negotiation and enforcement of severance agreements and employment contracts.
- Discrimination and sexual harassment — In discrimination and sexual harassment cases, we conduct a detailed review of the facts and represent individuals and companies effectively during administrative hearings and litigation.
- Wrongful termination — Whether the conflict relates to a contract claim, alleged retaliation, discrimination or some other issue, our lawyers will handle your wrongful termination matter with professionalism and efficiency.
- Washington, D.C., employment laws — For decades, we have provided detailed advice on employment laws in the District of Columbia for a variety of government and private clients.
No matter how complex or contentious your situation is, we will clearly outline your options and develop a thorough strategy for achieving your objectives.
Contact an established attorney for assistance with a New Jersey or D.C. employment issue
Cashdan & Kane, PLLC represents clients in a complete range of New Jersey and District of Columbia labor and employment matters. Please call 202-839-3007 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Westfield office or our locations in Newark, Jersey City or Washington, D.C.