Welcome to Our Practice
Employment Law Attorneys With a National Reputation
Cashdan & Kane represents clients in all aspects of employment law, including discrimination, retaliation, and contractual claims. The experience and success of the firm in a wide range of state and Federal employment law cases have earned it national recognition. With offices in Washington, D.C. and New Jersey, the advisory and litigation expertise of Cashdan & Kane includes:
Gender and Sexual Orientation Discrimination
National Origin Discrimination
Wages, Commission and Overtime
A Record of Success in Employment Cases
Cashdan & Kane serves a wide range of clients, from corporate officers, doctors, lawyers, brokers, and other professionals to law firms, companies, Federal, state and local government employees as well as blue collar workers and sales reps. The firm has a long history of success in complex cases, as seen in just a few examples:
- a $300,000 disability discrimination and family leave settlement for terminated employee
- Secured a cause finding DCOHR and settlement of $200,000 in Richardson v. DC Dept. of Corrections (2011).
- a $1,500,000 age discrimination jury verdict for a 58 year old managing editor
- a $550,000 settlement for refusal to pay Wall Street executive’s bonus
- a $90,000 recovery for a high tech sales rep who was deprived of his commission
- a $200,000 jury verdict for a female police office who was sexually harassed
- a $700,000 race discrimination jury verdict against a national chain store
- a $250,000 whistleblower retaliation settlement for two police officers
- a $1,500,000 class action settlement for accounting firm’s refusal to pay new hire signing bonuses
The firm’s reputation and record of results in the courtroom are valuable assets in settlement negotiations. But, when litigation is necessary, Cashdan & Kane represents its clients vigorously and aggressively.
For more information please contact us.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.